There is a place for everyone within the Shady Valley PTO! There are plenty of ways to help. In fact, many activities can be completed at home. Let us know your schedule and what you enjoy doing, and we will find the right job(s) for you.
Come to a PTO Meeting
Our PTO meetings are typically held on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 6:30 p.m., and the location alternates between the schools. Watch Facebook, your e-mail, our events calendar, and your student’s folders for notifications. Every meeting comes complete with food and free childcare!
Volunteer for a Committee or at a PTO Event
We are always looking for volunteers to help with upcoming events. If you want to be involved, email ShadyValleyPTO@gmail.com and we will connect you with the right opportunity.
Throughout the year, we ask for volunteers to help with:
- Teacher Appreciation Events
- Color Run
- Trunk or Treat
- Partners in Art
- Multicultural Fair
- Science Fair
- Intergenerational Day and Grandparents’ Day
- Kids Choice Day
- Book Fairs
- And so much more!
Support the PTO from Home
You don’t need to have a ton of free time to support the PTO. Here are some simple ways you can help:
- Clip Box Tops and send them to school with your child.
- Collect Coke Rewards and send them to school with your child.
- Order SCRIPS gift cards – look for order forms several times per year in backpacks.
- Use the Shoparoo app to scan receipts and earn funds.